What are segments?
You can leverage segmentation to send relevant email campaigns to different groups of customers resulting in higher open rates, click-through rates, conversion rates, and customer lifetime value.
With BayEngage’s ‘User joins a list’ automation, you can now trigger different automation flows based on the different lists the users join and give your users a tailored user experience.
How to Create Segments?
Segments are a great way to group your customers and have tailor-made conversations with them.
BayEngage’s powerful segmentation allows you to group your lists based on multiple criteria and personalize your messages to boost conversions.
Steps involved in creating segments on BayEngage?
Login to your BayEngage account and click on Lists & Segments. Next, click on the “Create Lists & Segments” button.
2. Rename the segment with an appropriate name and click on ‘Save’.
3. Use the AND and OR operators to create segments to filter and target specific audience groups. Filtering your audience based on various criteria such as Email Activity, Subscription Status, User Behaviour, Demography, and more.
4. Once you are done with the setup, click on “Save & Continue”
Click here to learn more about how you can effectively use the AND and OR operators to send targeted emails/SMS to the right audience.
5. You can also edit your segment whenever you want.
6. Alternatively, you can also use BayEngage’s pre-built segment ideas by clicking on the Browse Ideas menu in the top right corner of the segments section.
The Key Segments Available in BayEngage:
You can create, edit, delete, and update segments on BayEngage. Or use BayEngage’s pre-built, popularly used segmentation options to send targeted emails and campaigns.
Create Segments based on