Congratulations! If you’re reading this article, a volunteer successfully reserved a spot with your project and is now finalizing the payment process. 

This article will give you some advice on how to arrange the final payment.

As you already know, there is a deposit of 15 % which is directly forwarded to Volunteer World by the volunteer. You will receive the remaining 85% from the volunteer directly. 

In order to arrange this payment, please specify the payment details via message to the volunteer. There are 3 options for the volunteer to pay:

  1. PayPal

  2. Cash payment at the project site

  3. Credit card/Bank transfer

Social projects usually  arrange a cash payment at the project site, or a bank transfer.

Note: Volunteer World recommends using PayPal for the final payment because it is the most secure payment solution.

Did this answer your question?