Before scheduling a survey, check these 2 things:
You have added your people data to WeThrive.
Create and schedule your pulse survey
Watch this 8 min help video for a walk through of how to create and schedule a pulse survey in WeThrive. Or follow the instructions listed underneath...
1. Click Surveys from the main menu.
2. Click the orange New Survey button.
3. Ensure under Survey Type, the Pulse option is selected.
4. Enter your survey details (Name, Start Date & Time, Duration). Plus choose whether to keep your responses anonymous or not by ticking the box.
5. Decide which Automated email notifications to include - you can edit the templates later on.
6. Click Next (select questions).
7. From your available questions which will appear in the box on the right, click the + sign next to each one to add it to the survey. It will then appear in the box on the right. The order you select them will be the order they are asked in the survey.
If you don't have any questions yet, create new ones by clicking Add new question. Choose whether to add a free-text or sliding scale question. You can replace our sliding scale labels (Never/Sometimes/Always) but make sure you replace all 3 of them, otherwise any label you don't replace will be used.
View our library of example questions if you need some ideas.
8. Click Next (Select people)
9. Tick all of the individuals you want to send a survey to, or Select All to include everyone.
10. Click Review and Send Survey.
11. Here you can review your final survey settings. Click Customise under each email notification to edit the email templates (more info on these here)
12. Click Send Survey - your survey will be scheduled for your chosen Start Date and Time.
For more information on how your pulse survey results will export click here, or watch the video above for an example of both anonymous and non-anonymous pulse results.