1. Click 'My Assignments' in the navigation bar at the top of your account.
2. Select 'Inactive Assignments'. Scroll through your copied assignments to find the one you’d like to assign. If you have a large number of assignments in your 'Inactive Assignments' tab, use the 'Search by title' bar to locate the desired assignment.
❗ NOTE: In order to assign something to a class, you need to make sure you’ve copied the assignment to 'My Assignments'.
3. Once you’ve found the assignment tile, click the 'Assign' button.
4. Find the class you wish to assign the assignment to and click 'Next'.
5. Select Options for Assignment and click 'Assign'.
Your students will now be able to see the assignment when they log into Writable.