To use the Trainer Payroll report, you first need to set payment rates for your trainers. You can do this by going to Admin> Users and then clicking the $ next to the user's name.
2. Click on Add Pay Rate. Enter the amount per hour or per class and then click Save.
3. To find the report, go to Reports> Attendance
4. Select the Trainer Payroll report
5. Use the filters on the left to select your date range
6. Other filters on the left hand side allow you to select the location, style, event type, specific trainer and differentiate between Events and Appointments.
7. To see the list of events that the trainer has attended, use the Show Events button up the top right hand side of your screen.
8. You can then use the Export to CSV button to export the report if you need to.