Clubworx is super excited to let you know that we have brought you an easier way to manage family memberships through waivers! Your customers can now easily add a membership (and their payments!) for each family member they add on the waiver when signing.
To enable this functionality you'll need to edit any of your existing waivers and adjust a new setting under "Membership Options" (see below).
Let's go through what these mean and when you'll use them!
1. Add a paying membership for the parent only; add matching free memberships for dependents:
If you don't want to change how Clubworx adds memberships to families currently (i.e you like the way waivers work now and now change required!) then the first option (Non-attending contact receives a paying membership with 1 payment for all contacts, while each dependant receives at attendance-only membership) - is for you! This will keep memberships and payments working as they are for this waiver.
- Parent or guardian will only be able to choose 1 membership that will be added to everyone on the waiver.
- Parent or guardian receives membership with Payment
- All dependants on the waiver will receive the same membership as the parent, but with $0 in payments (so they can attend)
2. Add a paying membership for all attending signees (non-attending parents will not get a membership):
If you want all members signed up via waivers to receive the same membership then this option is for you!
- Parent or guardian will only be able to choose 1 membership that will be added to each dependant on the waiver (but not the parent/guardian if they are not attending classes as a member).
- Parent or guardian will only receive a membership if they have indicated that they are attending as a member
- All dependants on the waiver will receive the same membership as each other, and each membership will have payments (So if "Gold membership: $50 a week" is the membership, each dependant would have that membership and a $50 per week payment per dependant.)
- Note: When approving the waiver, as long as you have enabled the approval process by ticking this box then you can change individual memberships.
3. (RECOMMENDED) Allow each signee to choose their own membership plan on the form; add a paying membership for each signee. Parents will be able to choose their own membership with this option.
Need maximum flexibility? This one is for you!
- Parent or guardian will be able to select an individual membership for themselves and for each dependant on the waiver.
- Each person will be assigned the membership nominated for them on the waiver including their payments. If you have indicated that you would like the payment method shared to each member, they will have the payment method shared and each membership payment will be managed individually through the member profile (but all from the same wallet).