1. Log in to DragonFly on your computer's web browser and select ‘Game Schedules’ in the left-side menu.
2. If you have any existing games, you will automatically see a list of those that have occurred within the last two weeks, along with your upcoming games.
3. Select the filtering bars at the top of the schedule to quickly filter your list of games by a wide variety of options, including sport, level and date.
4. Select the column controls at the top of the page to customize the table's display. The 'Custom' tab will show you all available columns. Select or de-select the checkboxes to customize your table view.
The 'Pay' tab will show columns relevant to paying your officials and game workers. Click here for more in-depth instructions on paying officials and game workers.
The 'Assign' tab is for officiating assigners and shows all of the relevant information for assigning officials to games.
5. To add a game, select the ‘Add Game’ button in the top right corner of your screen, then select the type of game you're adding from the drop-down menu.
6. A panel will appear on the right side of your screen. Complete each field with information about your game.
Note: When you add your opponent in the 'Away' field, you will search for them by school name within our database. This will automatically add the game to their schedule in DragonFly, as well.
7. Select 'Save and Add More' if you need to input more games. This will keep the panel open with your previous game details intact. You simply update the changed fields for the next game — this helps you input an entire game schedule quickly!
Select 'Save' if you do not need to add any more games to your schedule.
8. If you see a game on your schedule that you did not add, this means another school has added a game with you to their schedule in DragonFly. When this happens, you do not need to manually add that same game to your schedule. Simply verify that the details of the game are correct and if needed, make any updates to the game details.
View the video below to learn more about the concept of the Unified Game Schedule.
9. Click on a game in the list to open the right-side panel and view or edit the game details. You can also view your officials and workers, view documents, and view/contact key people by selecting the different headings in the panel.
Note: If officials have already been assigned to your game, you will not be able to make any changes to the game details. Please contact the assigner of your local officials association, who can make these changes.
10. To cancel a game, select the X icon on the right side of the list. To delete a game from your schedule, select the trash can icon. Once a game has been canceled, you can select the circle icon to reschedule for a later date and time. All three of these actions will send an email and push notification to notify any administrators and officials who are connected to the game.
Need help with something else on the Game Schedule? Check out our additional tutorials below that may answer your question.