It's useful to add manual expenses if your company is not using mobility payment cards or if your payment card was not accepted when consuming mobility.
How to add a manual expense
Navigate to your Expenses module in the side bar
Click on Add expense in the top right corner
Complete the expense details
- Give your expense a clear name that's understandable for your mobility manager
- Enter the date on which you paid for the expense. Not just the date when you added the expense
- A comment is required for professional or mixed expenses
- Deselect 'Reimburse this expense' if you did not pay for the expense but it needs to be deducted from your budget (eg: leasing invoices,...)
4. Click on Save. The expense amount will now be deducted from your remaining budget
Expenses can be edited as long as they have not yet been approved and sent to your payroll provider. To edit an expense, go to your overview of expenses and click on Edit (via the three dots on the expense row).