Teacher accounts in Writable include an 'Assign to Me' feature. This allows the teacher to model the write/review process for students or experience an assignment from the students' perspective. To get started:
1. Log into your account.
2. Click 'My Assignments' in the green navigation bar at the top of your account. If you have not yet saved any assignment, you will first need to find one and save it to 'My Assignment'.
3. Look for the assignment you want to try as a student, and click on the assignment (note it will be highlighted).
4. Click on the 'Assign' button.
5. Next, check the box 'Assign to Me' to preview/model as a student, and click Next.
6. Click the student icon to log in to model or preview as a student.
7. Click on the 'Read & Write' area of the student dashboard to begin writing as a student.
Note: To return to your teacher account, click on the 'Act as Teacher' in the upper right-hand corner.