Instagram Business account users can auto-publish their content via Kontentino. 💪
What does it mean?
You can schedule and publish directly single- and multi-image posts and videos and — since recently — also Reels (coming soon to Kontentino).
Direct scheduling is available only to Business profiles, but you can change your personal profile to business in no time. You can check out how here.
How can you publish posts directly in Kontentino?
If you already have IG accounts in Kontentino:
1. Make sure your account is set up as Business in the Instagram app. Also, Instagram Direct Publishing doesn't work for Creator accounts! You need to select the Business account option when converting your account from personal to professional.
2. Make sure your IG profile is connected to a Facebook Page.
Go to Facebook Page > Settings > Select Instagram in the left menu and connect the account.
3. You will need to connect your existing IG profiles in Kontentino to your Facebook account.
Go to Settings > Profiles > Edit (blue button on the right side of your IG profile) > Associate Instagram Business profile > Save.
4. And now, create your post and schedule it! You're done. No more mobile push notifications or exports to Creator Studio.
If you're adding new Instagram profiles in Kontentino:
1. Make sure your account is set up as Business in the Instagram app. Also, Instagram Direct Publishing doesn't work for Creator accounts! You need to select the Business account option when converting your account from personal to professional. See how
2. Make sure your IG profile is connected to a Facebook Page (see how above).
FAQ: Can I publish Stories directly?
Stories are not supported by Instagram API yet, but no worries! They can be scheduled via the Kontentino mobile app or our integration with Creator Studio.
And thanks to our live previews, you can see exactly what this type of content will look like when published. Something your client/manager will definitely appreciate! 😉
FAQ: My post encountered an error, what happened and what should I do?
Instagram's API occasionally encounters errors and is unable to publish a post. If this happens, Kontentino will immediately notify you via email.
In case Instagram is unable to publish a post, please check that everything is connected properly and try to schedule the post again. If you need it to go live immediately, use the mobile app for scheduling. And of course, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support at any point.
In case you encounter issues with auto-publishing, check out our troubleshooting article.
Moreover, don't forget about our other great updates that will ease your Instagram workflow processes:
Save your most commonly used #️⃣ s and insert them to the post copy with a single click.
Drag & drop Instagram posts in the Grid view and switch their scheduling time. Create a coherent and stylish Instagram feed that creatively advocates the brand's message!
Happy scheduling and many successful IG posts! 🤩
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support. 💬