The Teacher Dashboard is accessed by clicking the 3 line menu icon on the far left of the toolbar, next to the name of the library you are currently in.
The dashboard looks like this:
You'll see three tabs at first - Libraries, Discover and Learn (if you've started your Book Creator Author certification you'll see a fourth tab here called Certification).
- My Libraries - libraries that you've created, plus your private My Books library.
- Shared with me - libraries that are owned by other people, that you've joined with their invite code.
You can click on a library to go to it, and use the buttons to create a new library or join someone else's library.
Notice that you can access your Archived Libraries with the Archived dropdown menu. You'll also see a 'What's New' link in the Libraries tab, highlighting the latest feature updates to Book Creator.
Click on the avatar icon in the top right of the toolbar to access more information and sign out of Book Creator.
- Curated books/libraries
- Example books by grade/subject
- Supercharge your Book Creator lessons - our series of published ebooks, focusing on using Book Creator in the classroom
- Support articles - links to each section of our Book Creator knowledge base
- Resources by grade - ideas for Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle School and High School
- Resources by subject - ideas spanning the curriculum
- Other resources - links to our Facebook Teachers group, Implementation Plan, PD template, Getting Started guide, weekly webinars, and Book Creator Certified Authors.
Teacher Dashboard in Book Creator for iPad
On the iPad, the Teacher Dashboard looks slightly different. As you can't access other libraries, all you'll see are the bookshelves that you've created on your iPad. There is also a link to our Teacher Resources and Support articles, where you can find the resources available above.